Positive words can change your babies personality

In last few months I have seen a great change in my child due positive words. Instead of telling him that you are Lazy, naughty and non-sense, I have started telling him that you are strong, responsible and very well behaved.  By doing this I have seen a great change in his over all behavior.
        Previously he was not caring about his studies. I started to inspire him that you can do this Instead of telling whether you will do or not god knows. These were very few positive words which leaded to his great participation in his studies without any compulsion at all.
        This is not only one case where I have seen this type of changes by positive words in my child. There are so many good changes like his way of talking, way of caring others, attraction towards taking responsibility. Overall it has lead to a very-very good mannered baby formation.